|Toobaloo Right or Left handed SIlVER. The Toobaloo is a phone-like device that allows children to hear themselves clearly while speaking softly into it. The design of the Toobaloo magnifies their voice allowing them to hear their sounds and words distinctly.
Age: From 5 yearsWho uses the TOOBALOO?* Classroom teachers
* Reading teachers
* Speech Pathologists
* Special Education teachers
* Music teachers
* Foreign Language teachers
TOOBALOO for Reading and Phonics
* Students are able to listen more clearly to their reading rate, phrasing and expression (sound, duration, pitch and stress)
Ways to use the TOOBALOO in the classroom:
* Students use the TOOBALOO like a telephone and speak softly into it.
TOOBALOO for Speech
* The TOOBALOO can be used by speech pathologists to help clients with fluency disorders, monitor and regulate their speech